Minnesota Case Information
Not all cases of COVID-19 are tested, so it is not a representative of the total number of people in Minnesota who have or had COVID-19. Number of positive cases is the cases that were tested and returned positive. All data are preliminary and may change as cases are investigated.
Updated March 26, 2020
- Total positive: 346
- Patients who no longer need to be isolated: 134
- Total approximate number of completed tests: 12,950
- Approximate number of completed tests from the MDH Public Health Lab: 6,849
- Approximate number of completed tests from external laboratories: 6,101
- Deaths: 2
- Total cases requiring hospitalization: 41
- Hospitalized as of today: 31
Numbers are cumulative since Jan. 20, 2020.
Number of Positive Results by County
County of residence is confirmed during the case interview. At the time of this posting not all interviews have been completed. The data on this map may not equal the total number of reported positive cases.
|Lac qui Parle||1|