Tourtellotte Pool is scheduled to open Wednesday, June 24 (weather permitting):
Make a 50-minute reservation for lap swimming or water walking by contacting pool staff at 507-387-7946 between noon and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday; and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays.
Hours for structured activities
- Noon p.m. to 6:50 p.m., Monday through Friday
- 11 a.m. to 3:50 p.m., Saturday and Sunday
Scheduled cleaning and sanitation
After each 50 minutes of activity, the pool will be closed for 10 minutes so overall cleaning can be done.
General admission: $2.50
Pay by cash or check.
Prior to reopening, a number of Minnesota Department of Health Requirements had to be met, including having a COVID-19 preparedness plan. Due to COVID-19:
- There is no open swim and the wading pool is closed.
- Temperature readings will be taken for anyone entering the bath house.
- Social distancing of at least six feet must be kept between individuals.
Masks must be worn when not in the pool.