Mankato-Surfacing work has been completed on Mankato’s tennis and pickleball courts. They will be open after 3 p.m. today for public use. Court users are asked to enter and exit the entrance closest to the court they plan to play on.
- Alexander Park, 900 E. Main St.
- Erlandson Park,101 N. Belmont St.
- Tourtellotte Park, 310 E. Mabel St. (Note: two center courts are closed due to social distancing)
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Double partner play should be done with household members.
- Avoid sharing game equipment.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer after using park amenities.
- Practice social distancing and stay at least six-feet away from others in the park.
- Limit groups in park based on Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Minnesota Department of Health and Minnesota Department of Natural Resources guidelines.
- Stay home if sick.
When not actively playing, please wear a facemask or other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to help protect others. View information about safe play on the courts.