For the health and safety of residents and staff, the City of Mankato has canceled this year’s Night to Unite event, which is usually held the last Tuesday in August.
- Limit group size.
- Remind guests to stay home if they are sick.
- Host gathering outdoors if possible.
- Wear face coverings when less than six feet apart from people or when indoors.
- Ensure social distancing of six feet between guests from different households is followed.
- Limit contact with commonly touched surfaces or shared items.
- Limit the number of people serving food; or encourage guests to bring their own food.
Clean hands often and disinfect commonly touched areas.