Life’s pretty stressful, and it’s hard to not feel nostalgic for your childhood. Here are the top ten things people miss about being a kid . . .
- School holidays.
- Not having any worries about life.
- Not having to pay bills.
- Spending all day playing.
- Not having to work.
- No responsibilities.
- Being excited to wake up on your birthday.
- Playing in the park on swings and slides.
- Having someone cook all your meals.
- Seeing friends every day at school.
61% of people said they’ve lost their sense of fun as they’ve gotten older. And 22% would like to share favorite parts of their childhood with their own kids, so they can re-live those fun memories.