To support health and wellness in our region, the Mankato Clinic Foundation has approved $14,162 in grants to community organizations during quarter three.
Receiving grants for quarter three are:
· Friends of Learning – Back to School Project ($3,000)
· Minnesota State University Foundation – Maverick Camp Rec & Read Scholarships ($4,662)
· Helping Paws of Minnesota – Service dog for a person with physical disabilities, veteran or first responder with PTSD ($3,000)
· City of Saint Peter – Active Aging Week 2022 ($1,000)
· Lake Crystal Wellcome Memorial Elementary School – Every Knight Every Day positive behavior program ($2,500)