Mankato-Community grant applications will be accepted until 4:30 p.m., Friday, February 10. Grant applications include the following categories and their respective goal:
- Community Performing Arts and Music–Enhance public performances in various genres of music and performing arts.
- Community Beautification and Public Art–To beautify and improve community and public spaces.
- Community Social Services–Provide social services that enhance quality of life and independence of service to recipients/clients.
- Individual artist (eligible for no more than $2,500).
- Organizations with prior year operating income of less than $50,000 (eligible for no more than $2,500).
- Organizations with prior year operating income of $50,000 or more (eligible for no more than $5,000).
For more information contact staff at 507-387-8690.