Skip to content
- No matter how much you prepare for the day, nothing matter until you start it.
- Turns out if you make the right amount of food, you don’t have as many leftovers.
- The ‘Spring Forward’ thing Daylight Saving Time would be a lot more popular if we moved the clocks ahead at 2PM on Monday.
- I didn’t mow my lawn this weekend and I feel as if I’m already silently being judged by neighbors.
- It kinda makes sense that the target audience for fidget spinners lost interest in them so quickly.
- You can hand out sugar all your life, the wrong person will still think it’s only salt.